Relationship Status: Dating
Heart Evangelista is a professional actress, businesswoman, and artist who is married to Francis Escudero. The Filipino film and TV actress is known for works such as Juan Happy Love Story (2016), My Korean Jagiya (2017 – 2018), and I Left My Heart in Sorsogon (2021 – 2022)
Quick Bio Of Heart Evangelista
Famous as Heart Evangelista, the actress was born Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco on February 14, 1985, which means she is currently years old. She was born in Manila, the Philippines.
Evangelista’s parents are Reynaldo Ongpauco and Cecilia Ongpauco, who divorced when she was still very young. Heart was brought up in a wealthy family together with her four sisters, Marjorie, Michelle, Camille, and Lisa, as well as a brother, Miguel.
After her birth, Heart went to the United States where she spent some years before she returned to her home country as a teenager.
Heart Evangelista Husband- Francis Escudero
Heart Evangelista’s husband is Francis Escudero. He is a Filipino politician who was born on 10 October 1969 in Manila, Philippines.
Heart Evangelista and Francis Escudero were first introduced to each other in 2012 after the failed marriage of Francis and the failed relationship of Heart. They were introduced by the late senator Miriam Defensor Santiago, who was her mentor and also a close friend of her mother.
The couple got engaged in 2014 in Manila. Announcement of their engagement was made through an Instagram post by Indonesian make-up artist Albert Kurniawan who shared a photo of the politician on one knee proposing to the actress.
Heart and Francis got married in a private ceremony attended by close friends and family members on February 15, 2015. The event was held at the Balesin Island Club in the Philippines.
For now, the couple does not have any kids. In 2018, they announced that the actress was pregnant and expecting the couple’s twins, but she later suffered a miscarriage.
Heart Evangelista Dating History
1. Ian Dy – 2002
2. John Prats- 2002 to 2003
3. Jericho Rosales – 2006 to 2008
4. Paolo Araneta – 2008
5. Francisco Delgado – 2008 to 2010
6. Daniel Matsunaga – 2010 to 2012
7. Francis Escudero – 2012 till date
Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco got her education from Colegio San Agustin – Makati and she started her career when she was only 13 years old as a model and actress.
In 2002, she appeared in the TV show Arriba, Arriba! and then in 2003, she was on Tara Tena: Share A Home, Share A Heart. Before then, she appeared in G-milk from 1999 to 20002, using the show to make her debut. Her first film appearance was in Trip in 2001, followed by Jologs in 2002.
From then on, she has continued to appear on more TV shows, films, and other productions. Her best-known works include the following:
- G-mik Trip Hiram (2004)
- Ay, Ayeng (2005)
- Mano Po 6: A Mother’s Love (2009)
- Nobody, Nobody But… Juan (2009)
- Startalk (2014)
- Beautiful Strangers (2015)
Apart from her career as an actress, Heart Evangelista is a musician who released her first album, Heart in 2003. She has released some compilation albums after that, with some singles to her name.
Amost other things, Heart is lso an accomplished visual artist and painter.
Fast Facts About Heart Evangelista
- Because her husband is the Governor of Sorsogon since 2019, Heart has held the position of the First Lady of Sorsogon in the same period.
- Her Zodiac sign is Aquarius while that of her husband is Libra
- Heart is the second wife of Francis Escudero who divorced his first wife, Christine Elizabeth Flores in 2011.
- The actress and her husband do not have any kids together but Francis has two kids with his first wife; Ma. Cecilia Escudero and Joaquin Escudero.
- Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco has an estimated net worth of $3 million and her husband, Francis Escudero’s net worth is put at $3.5 million
- She is very much into charity.
- The actress has a height of 5 ft 2 in. or 157.5 cm. Her husband is taller but his height is not clear.