Also a director, Duffin has maintained a rather private life through the years. Nonetheless, here is all we know about professional and personal life.
Quick Profile of Aoife Duffin
- Full name: Aoife Duffin
- Nationality: Ireland
- Ethnicity: Irish
- Date of Birth: 1983
- Age: 40 years old
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Marital status: Not married
- Boyfriend: Dating
- Net worth: $500,000
Who Is Aoife Duffin’s Husband?
As stated, Aoife Duffin is still not yet married, hence, she does not have a husband yet. More so, there is no record in the past to show that she has ever been married or divorced in the past.
That said, the actress is not single as she is known to be in a relationship. She revealed that she has a boyfriend but she did not share his identity.
Interesting Facts To Know About Aoife Duffin
1. Aoife Duffin was born and raised in Castlegregory. Although her actual date of birth is not known, it is known that she was born in 1983 which means she is now 40 years old.
2. She got her education from Trinity College in Dublin, where she studied drama.
3. The actress lost her parents when she was only three years old. It was at that early age that she experienced her first tragedy on the streets of Killarney. Nonetheless, she did not reveal how they died.
4. Aoife Duffin always loved singing while she was growing up. She made it known that apart from acting, she had always thought that she would become a singer.
5. She has a strong interest in learning the French language. The actress revealed that during the Covid-19 Lockdown, she spent most of her time on the Pimsleur language-learning app, learning the language but she topped afterward because she got very busy.
6. Aoife Duffin has a brother whose name she did not reveal. She only revealed that he was getting married in September 2021.
7. Although the name of Aoife Duffin’s boyfriend is not known, it is known that they have a very close relationship. They record Smashing Pumpkin songs together.
8. Aoife Duffin is also a producer known for the short film, Sister (2018). She is also the writer and director of the short film.
9. She doesn’t have a social media presence.
10. Duffin is not a very tall woman. She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and she has a slender body build. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
11. She has a net worth that is estimated at over $500,000.
12. She has appeared in many TV shows and films including the following:
- Cherry (2021)
- Algorithm (2020)
- Dead Still (2020)
- Rebellion (2019)
- Everything Felt Possible (2019)
- The End of the F***ing World (2019)
- Bump (2019)
- The Ferry (2019)
- Resistance (2019)
- Granite & Chalk (2016)
- My Life for Ireland (2016)
- The Porter (2015)
- Petites Casseroles (2015)
- Moone Boy (2012-2015)
- Playday 2 (2013)
- What Richard Did (2012)
- When Harvey Met Bob (2010)